Visual Studio Toolbox: Hot Extensions
- Hot Commands [01:40], a collection of commands and shortcuts for enhanced productivity in Visual Studio IDE.
- Hot Settings [14:55], menus and toolbars that expose Visual Studio settings
- Hot Windows [22:40], which provides a menu button in the status bar with access to popular tool windows and window layout features.
- Keyboard Shortcuts Manager [27:50], which provides tools to help import and export keyboard shortcuts. Save, Load, Reset keyboard shortcuts. Scans for keyboard shortcuts provided by other extensions.
- Hot Keys [32:25], which installs alternative keyboard mapping schemes to work with Visual Studio.
- Hot Source [32:55], which provides easy access to common source control actions. Includes menu items to Commit, Push, Pull, View File history / Repo history, New Branch, Blame (Annotate), and more.
- Hot Tips [38:35] a Tip of the Day provider for Visual Studio. See useful tips and handy shortcuts that help you be more productive in Visual Studio.
- SublimeVS [40:25], which provides some Sublime Text features in Visual Studio
Justin also shows Whack Whack Terminal [39:00], which is a terminal emulator for Visual Studio. Allows you to run command prompt, powershell, WSL bash. All including interactive mode.