Customer 1:1 design sessions at Ignite to help you implement advanced protection capabilities with Office 365 and EMS
The Microsoft Office 365 and Enterprise Mobility + Security suite (EMS) product teams are partnering to offer a limited number of dedicated solution-design sessions for individual customers attending Ignite from September 25-29. These sessions are intended to help IT teams plan and implement advanced capabilities with Office 365 and EMS.
Sessions are 45-60 minutes long. If you are selected, you will meet with one or more product experts (Microsoft product team members, consultants, or MVPs) and one or more Office 365 documentation team members to discuss your goals, get advice on current challenges, and envision how to enhance your solution using Office 365 and EMS.
Design sessions are offered for the following focus areas:
- Identity and access management Identity and access management is the first line of defense against cybercrime. If you’re struggling to implement more sophisticated solutions using multi-factor authentication, conditional access rules, risk-based access, mobile app protection, managed devices, and protected privileged access, we’d like to learn how we can help you move forward.
- Advanced data governance and information protection Successful digital transformation includes managing growing volumes of data while protecting it from accidental leaks and bad actors, both inside and outside your organization. Let us know how we can help you move forward with Advanced Data Governance capabilities in Office 365 and EMS, including data classification and labeling, retention and data loss prevention, RMS encryption and protection, and Advanced eDiscovery.
- Threat management and monitoring Are you ready to implement advanced threat management and protection tools in your organization? Or are you struggling with these tools? We’d like to help you successfully monitor and mitigate threats with Office 365 Threat Intelligence, Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection, Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics, and Cloud App Security (for all your SaaS applications) or Office 365 Advanced Security Management (for Office 365).
To be eligible to participate, your organization must meet the following criteria:
- Must be licensed for the capabilities.
- You plan to implement these capabilities, or you are blocked in implementing your full plan.
To nominate your company or organization for a design session, send e-mail to email@example.com by August 25, 2017, and include the following information:
- Name of your company or organization.
- Contact information: name and title or role in your organization.
- One or two focus area(s) listed above that you are interested in and any specific questions you have about that area now.
- Brief description of your solution goals and the challenges you’d like to discuss in the session (this will help us bring the right experts to your session).
Due to a limited number of available sessions for each focus area, not every customer will be accepted. We will review nominations and select those that best fit the focus area and that look like they will lead to a meaningful discussion for both the organization and Microsoft.
Information that you share with the product experts and documentation team either in e-mail or during a solution session will be treated confidentially. If you are selected, we will contact you with the day and time of your session by August 31, 2017.
We look forward to seeing you in September!