Office 365 Advanced Security Management overview and demonstration
How do you know when potentially suspicious activity has occurred in your Office 365 subscription so that you can take the appropriate action?
Advanced Security Management for Office 365 includes:
- Threat detection—Helps you identify high-risk and abnormal usage, and security incidents. An example is shown below.
- Enhanced control—Shapes your Office 365 environment leveraging granular controls and security policies.
- Discovery and insights—Get enhanced visibility into your Office 365 usage and shadow IT without installing an endpoint agent.
For an overview and in-depth demonstration by Senior Product Marketing Manager Anthony Smith (A.J.), see the video for the January 2017 CAAB webinar.
For additional information, see these resources:
- Overview of Advanced Security Management in Office 365
- Get started with Advanced Security Management
- Advanced Security Management for your Office 365 dev/test environment
To join the CAAB, become a member of the CAAB space in the Microsoft Tech Community and send a quick email to CAAB@microsoft.com to introduce yourself. Please feel free to include any information about your experience in creating cloud-based solutions with Microsoft products or areas of interest. Join now and add your voice to the cloud adoption discussion that is happening across Microsoft and the industry.