Microsoft Virtual Academy FREE training on Cortana Intelligence Suite
Join us on Microsoft Virtual Academy on Tuesday December 6th 2016, from 9AM – 4PM Pacific, for an exciting look at the Cortana Intelligence Suite (CIS),The “Cortana Intelligence Suite End to End” session will be taught by Microsoft Architects Todd Kitta and Jin Cho, and promises a hands-on day with the platform.
During the online FREE session, you will explore key platform components such as Azure ML, Azure Data Factory, HDInsight Spark and Power BI, as we build the app. The instructors will talk about the Open Source capabilities of the Suite, walk you through an ML model, show you how to set up an Azure Data Factory pipeline, and much more.
What’s more, Jin and Todd will pace their instruction to give you plenty of time to work through the project and ask questions. To best follow along with them, be sure to set up a free trial subscription to Microsoft Azure prior to the event.
- Analytics State of the Union + Cortana Intelligence Suite overview keynote.
- Building a Machine Learning Model and Operationalizing.
- Setting up Azure Data Factory.
- Developing a Data Factory Pipeline for Data Movement.
- Operationalizing Machine Learning Scoring with Azure Machine Learning and Data Factory.
- Summarizing Data Using HDInsight Spark.
- Visualizing Spark Data in Power BI.
- Deploying an Intelligent Web App.
- Wrap-up and Cleanup of Azure Resources.
Date December 6, 2015
Time 9AM – 4PM Pacific
Where Live, online virtual classroom