Windows 10 and EMS Technical Readiness
TS2 is always on the lookout for technical readiness sessions that allow partners to go DEEP into a technology – something that we often can’t do in a one hour webcast. Here is where Partners can go to register for the technical presales or deployment readiness training:
Here are dates for the December sessions for Windows 10 Deployment and EMS:
Windows 10 Tech Series
- As a valuable Windows partner, we want to help you by offering the opportunity to learn the technical aspects of Windows 10 from Microsoft experts. In this four-day webcast you will learn many aspects of Deployment, Management and Security of Windows 10. Click the registration link to see the full agenda.
- December 12 -15 – Level 300
Technical Deep Dive: Enterprise Mobility and Security
- This training focuses on the Microsoft Enterprise Mobility solutions included in the Enterprise Mobility Suite. Includes Mobile Device, App & Data Management with Intune, Hybrid Identity & Access Management with Azure Active Directory, and Information Protection with Azure Rights Management Services, Advance Threat Analytics, and Cloud App Security.
- December 12-14 – Level 300
Grow and Manage Your Business with Enterprise Mobility Suite Internal Use Rights
- Take this remote workshop to learn about your internal usage licenses benefit for Microsoft’s Enterprise Mobility Suite, comprising identity, mobile management and information protection. Understand what your MPN benefits give you today; how to best enable Enterprise Mobility Suite for your business and watch some interactive real-world scenarios that will quickly make your IUR benefit invaluable to your business.
- December 20 – Level 200
We will publish the January dates once the registration pages have been published. In the mean time, I’ve signed up for the December series on Windows 10 – perhaps I’ll see you virtually there!