Azure Stack Hub hotfix 1.2108.2.113
- Fixed an issue in the Virtual Machine Scale Set portal creation experience that caused the addition of an existing load balancer to fail.
- Removed unsupported Reapply feature in the virtual machine portal experience.
- Fixed an issue in which the SRP container portal cannot display more than 1 page of containers.
- Fixed an issue with searching for a container by prefix in the SRP container portal.
- Improved blob metadata backup stability by skipping unnecessary dependency.
- Added support for Azure Stack Hub root certificate rotation.
- Fixed an issue that prevented guest operating system activation of Windows Server 2022.
- Fixed a null reference issue when calling the Compute Resource Provider API to power off a virtual machine without doing a shutdown.
Fixes rolled up from previous hotfix releases
- Fixed an issue in which some StorageController requests might time out under high concurrency.
- Removed some of the network performance counters and reduced collection interval for other perf counters.
- Cleaned up unneeded networking traces from Baremetal, NC and XRP VMs.
- Fixed an issue deleting Microsoft.ContainerService/managedCluster resources that occurred when resources managed by the AKS resource provider were manually deleted beforehand.
- Fixed a regression in which VM status is reported as UNKNOWN in the portal.
- Fixed an issue that could impact updating from 2102 to 2108.
- Support for new Kubernetes versions in AKS.
- Fixed bugs in trace collector.
- Fixed a bug related to physical disk health when repairing a node with SED drives.
- Improvements to support tools.
- Fixed bugs in log collection.
- Fixed code defect leading to VM deployment failures.
- Improved the resolution of the Network Resource Provider.
- Fixed a bug in incremental disk snapshots in which a failed snapshot can block any future snapshot operations.
- Fixed a disk snapshot failure and VM IO hang when taking snapshots.
- Shortened the PEP tokens and made them human-readable.
- Fix to improve SLB throughput after enabling Simultaneous Multi-Threading (SMT).
- Fixed an issue in which the table service partition was offline when its underlying storage was out of space.
- Added retry logic around Get-Volume calls in Test-AzureStack InfraCapacity validation.
To apply this hotfix, you must have version 1.2108.2.65 or later.
As outlined in the release notes for the 2108 update, make sure that you refer to the update activity checklist on running Test-AzureStack (with specified parameters), and resolve any operational issues that are found, including all warnings and failures. Also, review active alerts and resolve any that require action.
Download the following files. Then, follow the instructions in Apply updates in Azure Stack to apply this update.
Submit and view feedback for