Azure Stack Hub hotfix 1.2301.2.64
- Fixed an issue in NRP in which duplicate IP addresses could be assigned to NICs in some scenarios.
Fixes rolled up from previous hotfix releases
- Upgraded portal to version 9.393.0.
- Fixed a persistent portal cache issue that impacted portal loading.
- Removed unused health metrics from table server.
- Improved Network Controller stability.
- Bug fixes in SDN routing by ordering UDRs for better route resolution.
- PMC now returns the correct count for CPU cores on the physical host
- SRP and DiskRP include resource tags for billing.
- CRP now returns an error when creating a VM with invalid Chinese characters.
- CRP automatically extends VM guest agent encryption certificates 90 days before expiry.
- Azure Resource Manager ETW events redundancy fix.
- Authorization changes to health agent.
To apply this hotfix, you must have version 1.2301.2.58 or later.
As outlined in the release notes for the 2301 update, make sure that you refer to the update activity checklist on running Test-AzureStack (with specified parameters), and resolve any operational issues that are found, including all warnings and failures. Also, review active alerts and resolve any that require action.
Download the following files. Then, follow the instructions on the Apply updates in Azure Stack page on the Microsoft Docs website to apply this update to Azure Stack.