Hybrid identity documentation
Microsoft’s identity solutions span on-premises and cloud-based capabilities, creating a single user identity for authentication and authorization to all resources, regardless of location. We call this hybrid identity.
About Hybrid Identity
Determine the best solution to manage the lifecycle of your users and groups
Choose the authentication method that works best for your organization
- What is password hash sync?
- What is passthrough authentication?
- What is federation?
- What is single sign-on?
Get started with hybrid identity
- Install Azure AD Connect with express settings
- Install Azure AD Connect with custom settings
- Configure the AD DS Connector account
- Change the ADSync service account password
- Change the Azure AD Connector account password
- Change the AD DS Connector account password