Azure Active Directory hybrid identity design considerations- next steps
Now that you’ve completed defining your requirements and examining all the options for your mobile device management solution, you’re ready to take the next steps for deploying the supporting infrastructure that’s right for you and your organization.
Hybrid identity documentation
Conceptual and procedural planning, deployment, and administration content are useful when implementing your mobile device management solution:
- Microsoft System Center solutions can help you capture and aggregate knowledge about your infrastructure, policies, processes, and best practices so that your IT staff can build manageable systems and automate operations.
- Microsoft Intune is a cloud-based device management service that helps you to manage your computers and mobile devices and to secure your company’s information.
- MDM for Microsoft 365 allows you to manage and secure mobile devices when they're connected to your Microsoft 365 organization. You can use MDM for Microsoft 365 to set device security policies and access rules, and to wipe mobile devices if they’re lost or stolen.
Hybrid identity resources
Monitoring the following resources often provides the latest news and updates on mobile device management solutions:
- Microsoft Enterprise Mobility blog
- Microsoft In The Cloud blog
- Microsoft Intune blog
- Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager blog