Tutorial: Azure AD SSO integration with Broker groupe Achat Solutions
In this tutorial, you'll learn how to integrate Broker groupe Achat Solutions with Azure Active Directory (Azure AD). When you integrate Broker groupe Achat Solutions with Azure AD, you can:
- Control in Azure AD who has access to Broker groupe Achat Solutions.
- Enable your users to be automatically signed-in to Broker groupe Achat Solutions with their Azure AD accounts.
- Manage your accounts in one central location - the Azure portal.
To get started, you need the following items:
- An Azure AD subscription. If you don't have a subscription, you can get a free account.
- Broker groupe Achat Solutions single sign-on (SSO) enabled subscription.
- Along with Cloud Application Administrator, Application Administrator can also add or manage applications in Azure AD. For more information, see Azure built-in roles.
In this tutorial, you configure and test Azure AD SSO in a test environment.
- Broker groupe Achat Solutions supports SP initiated SSO.
Identifier of this application is a fixed string value so only one instance can be configured in one tenant.
Add Broker groupe Achat Solutions from the gallery
To configure the integration of Broker groupe Achat Solutions into Azure AD, you need to add Broker groupe Achat Solutions from the gallery to your list of managed SaaS apps.
- Sign in to the Azure portal using either a work or school account, or a personal Microsoft account.
- On the left navigation pane, select the Azure Active Directory service.
- Navigate to Enterprise Applications and then select All Applications.
- To add new application, select New application.
- In the Add from the gallery section, type Broker groupe Achat Solutions in the search box.
- Select Broker groupe Achat Solutions from results panel and then add the app. Wait a few seconds while the app is added to your tenant.
Alternatively, you can also use the Enterprise App Configuration Wizard. In this wizard, you can add an application to your tenant, add users/groups to the app, assign roles, as well as walk through the SSO configuration as well. You can learn more about Office 365 wizards here.
Configure and test Azure AD SSO for Broker groupe Achat Solutions
Configure and test Azure AD SSO with Broker groupe Achat Solutions using a test user called B.Simon. For SSO to work, you need to establish a link relationship between an Azure AD user and the related user in Broker groupe Achat Solutions.
To configure and test Azure AD SSO with Broker groupe Achat Solutions, perform the following steps:
- Configure Azure AD SSO - to enable your users to use this feature.
- Configure Broker groupe Achat Solutions SSO - to configure the single sign-on settings on application side.
- Create Broker groupe Achat Solutions test user - to have a counterpart of B.Simon in Broker groupe Achat Solutions that is linked to the Azure AD representation of user.
- Test SSO - to verify whether the configuration works.
Configure Azure AD SSO
Follow these steps to enable Azure AD SSO in the Azure portal.
In the Azure portal, on the Broker groupe Achat Solutions application integration page, find the Manage section and select single sign-on.
On the Select a single sign-on method page, select SAML.
On the Set up single sign-on with SAML page, click the pencil icon for Basic SAML Configuration to edit the settings.
On the Basic SAML Configuration section, perform the following steps:
a. In the Reply URL text box, type the URL:
b. In the Sign-on URL text box, type a URL using the following pattern:
This value is not real. Update this value with the actual Sign-on URL. Contact Broker groupe Achat Solutions Client support team to get the value. You can also refer to the patterns shown in the Basic SAML Configuration section in the Azure portal.
On the Set up single sign-on with SAML page, In the SAML Signing Certificate section, click copy button to copy App Federation Metadata Url and save it on your computer.
Create an Azure AD test user
In this section, you'll create a test user in the Azure portal called B.Simon.
- From the left pane in the Azure portal, select Azure Active Directory, select Users, and then select All users.
- Select New user at the top of the screen.
- In the User properties, follow these steps:
- In the Name field, enter
- In the User name field, enter the firstname.lastname@example.org. For example,
- Select the Show password check box, and then write down the value that's displayed in the Password box.
- Click Create.
- In the Name field, enter
Assign the Azure AD test user
In this section, you'll enable B.Simon to use Azure single sign-on by granting access to Broker groupe Achat Solutions.
- In the Azure portal, select Enterprise Applications, and then select All applications.
- In the applications list, select Broker groupe Achat Solutions.
- In the app's overview page, find the Manage section and select Users and groups.
- Select Add user, then select Users and groups in the Add Assignment dialog.
- In the Users and groups dialog, select B.Simon from the Users list, then click the Select button at the bottom of the screen.
- If you are expecting a role to be assigned to the users, you can select it from the Select a role dropdown. If no role has been set up for this app, you see "Default Access" role selected.
- In the Add Assignment dialog, click the Assign button.
Configure Broker groupe Achat Solutions SSO
To configure single sign-on on Broker groupe Achat Solutions side, you need to send the App Federation Metadata Url to Broker groupe Achat Solutions support team. They set this setting to have the SAML SSO connection set properly on both sides.
Create Broker groupe Achat Solutions test user
In this section, you create a user called Britta Simon at Broker groupe Achat Solutions. Work with Broker groupe Achat Solutions support team to add the users in the Broker groupe Achat Solutions platform. Users must be created and activated before you use single sign-on.
In this section, you test your Azure AD single sign-on configuration with following options.
Click on Test this application in Azure portal. This will redirect to Broker groupe Achat Solutions Sign-on URL where you can initiate the login flow.
Go to Broker groupe Achat Solutions Sign-on URL directly and initiate the login flow from there.
You can use Microsoft My Apps. When you click the Broker groupe Achat Solutions tile in the My Apps, this will redirect to Broker groupe Achat Solutions Sign-on URL. For more information about the My Apps, see Introduction to the My Apps.
Once you configure Broker groupe Achat Solutions you can enforce session control, which protects exfiltration and infiltration of your organization’s sensitive data in real time. Session control extends from Conditional Access. Learn how to enforce session control with Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps.