Azure architecture icons
Helping our customers design and architect new solutions is core to the Azure Architecture Center's mission. Architecture diagrams like those included in our guidance can help communicate design decisions and the relationships between components of a given workload. On this page you will find an official collection of Azure architecture icons including Azure product icons to help you build a custom architecture diagram for your next solution.
- Use the icon to illustrate how products can work together.
- In diagrams, we recommend to include the product name somewhere close to the icon.
- Use the icons as they would appear within Azure.
- Don't crop, flip or rotate icons.
- Don't distort or change icon shape in any way.
- Don't use Microsoft product icons to represent your product or service.
Example architecture diagram
Browse all Azure architectures to view other examples.
There are ~26 icons that have been added to the existing set. The download file name has been updated to Azure_Public_Service_Icons_V4.zip
Updated the following icon names for Microsoft Defender and Microsoft Defender for Cloud renaming:
- 02247-icon-service-Azure-Defender.svg to 02247-icon-service-Microsoft-Defender.svg
- 10241-icon-service-Security-Center.svg to 10241-icon-service-Microsoft-Defender-for-Cloud.svg
Microsoft permits the use of these icons in architectural diagrams, training materials, or documentation. You may copy, distribute, and display the icons only for the permitted use unless granted explicit permission by Microsoft. Microsoft reserves all other rights.
More icon sets from Microsoft
Submit and view feedback for