This article assumes prior knowledge of the Nutanix stack and Azure services to operate significant deployments on Azure. The following sections identify the requirements to use Nutanix Clusters on Azure:
Azure account requirements
- An Azure account with a new subscription
- An Azure Active Directory
My Nutanix account requirements
For more information, see "NC2 on Azure Subscription and Billing" in Nutanix Cloud Clusters on Azure Deployment and User Guide.
- Connectivity between your on-premises datacenter and Azure. Both ExpressRoute and VPN are supported.
- After a cluster is created, you'll need Virtual IP addresses for both the on-premises cluster and the cluster running in Azure.
- Outbound internet access on your Azure portal.
- Azure Directory Service resolves the FQDN:
- Minimum of three (or more) Azure Nutanix Ready nodes per cluster
- Only the Nutanix AHV hypervisor on Nutanix clusters running in Azure
- Prism Central instance deployed on NC2 on Azure to manage the Nutanix clusters in Azure
Submit and view feedback for