List of Session Border Controllers certified for Azure Communication Services direct routing
This document contains a list of Session Border Controllers certified for Azure Communication Services direct routing. It also includes known limitations.
Microsoft is working with the selected Session Border Controllers (SBC) vendors certified for Teams Direct Routing to work with Azure direct routing. You can watch the progress on this page. While the SBC, certified for Teams Direct Routing, can work with Azure direct routing, we encourage not to put any workload on the SBC until it appears on this page. We also don't support the uncertified SBC. While Azure direct routing is built on the same backend as Teams Direct Routing, there are some differences. The certification covers comprehensive validation of the SBC for the Azure direct routing.
Microsoft works with each vendor to:
- Jointly work on the SIP interconnection protocols.
- Perform intense tests using a third-party lab. Only devices that pass the tests are certified.
- Run daily tests with all certified devices in production and preproduction environments. Validating the devices in preproduction environments guarantees that new versions of Azure Communication Services code in the cloud work with certified SBCs.
- Establish a joint support process with the SBC vendors.
Media bypass is not yet supported by Azure Communication Services. The table that follows list devices certified for Azure Communication Services direct routing.
If you have any questions about the SBC certification program for Communication Services direct routing, contact email@example.com.
Certified SBC vendors
|AudioCodes||Mediant Virtual Edition SBC||7.40A|
|Mediant 500 SBC||7.40A|
|Mediant 800 SBC||7.40A|
|Mediant 2600 SBC||7.40A|
|Mediant 4000 SBC||7.40A|
|Mediant 1000B SBC||7.40A|
|Mediant 9000 SBC||7.40A|
|Oracle||Oracle Acme Packet SBC||8.4|
|Ribbon Communications||SBC SWe / SBC 5400 / SBC 7000||9.02|
|SBC SWe Lite / SBC 1000 / SBC 2000||9.0|
Note the certification granted to a major version. That means that firmware with any number in the SBC firmware following the major version is supported.
- Phone number types in Azure Communication Services
- Plan for Azure direct routing
- Pair the Session Border Controller and configure voice routing