Application Logging in Azure Container Apps
Azure Container Apps provides two types of application logging categories:
- Container console logs: Log streams from your container console.
- System logs: Logs generated by the Azure Container Apps service.
Container console Logs
Container Apps captures the
stderr output streams from your application containers and displays them as console logs. When you implement logging in your application, you can troubleshoot problems and monitor the health of your app.
Container Apps generates system logs to inform you of the status of service level events. Log messages include the following information:
- Successfully created dapr component
- Successfully updated dapr component
- Error creating dapr component
- Successfully mounted volume
- Error mounting volume
- Successfully bound Domain
- Auth enabled on app
- Creating authentication config
- Auth config created successfully
- Setting a traffic weight
- Creating a new revision:
- Successfully provisioned revision
- Deactivating Old revisions
- Error provisioning revision