Locate tenant ID and primary domain
This article describes how to use the Azure portal to locate the following information for a user:
- The Microsoft Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) tenant ID of the user's organization
- The primary domain name of the organization associated with the Azure AD tenant
Find the tenant ID and primary domain name
- Sign in to the Azure portal.
- Search for Azure Active Directory.
- In the Azure Active Directory Overview page, you can find the Azure AD tenant ID and primary domain name in the Basic information section.
- You can also find the tenant ID in the properties page.
Need help? contact support
If you need help, contact support to get your issue resolved quickly.
Submit and view feedback for