CycleCloud version 8.1.0
- Evicted spot nodes are now detected immediately
- New 'Support' button shows cluster details for support and diagnostics
- Log directories can now be uploaded to Azure Storage from nodes via
- Exclusive flag is now supported in Grid Engine autoscaling plugin
- Univa GridEngine cluster provides intelligent resource management and deep integration with native gridengine resources; hostgroups, parallel environments, queues, complexes.
- Added Enterprise Linux 8 support for compute nodes.
- OpenPBS v20.0.1 with Enterprise Linux 8 is now available.
- Cyclecloud-scalelib, a python library used to write your own autoscaler, is now GA
- Slurm template supports enabling SlurmDBD on Slurm 20.11+
- Nodes can now be deployed into an existing proximity placement group
- The full URN for a selected image is now displayed in the UI
- Jetpack now uses Python 3.8
- DefaultValue was incorrectly ignored by the region ParameterType in cluster templates
- NFS worked incorrectly on some systemd based platforms.