Azure Databricks provides many tools for securing your network infrastructure. This guide covers general security functionality. For information about securing access to your data, see Data governance guide.
- Security overview
- Access control
- Secret management
- Customer-managed keys for encryption
- Configure double encryption for DBFS root
- Secure cluster connectivity (No Public IP / NPIP)
- Encrypt traffic between cluster worker nodes
- IP access lists
- Configure domain name firewall rules
- GDPR and CCPA compliance with Delta Lake
- Access storage with Azure Active Directory
- Enforce user isolation cluster types on a workspace.
- Encrypt queries, query history, and query results