Check out our open-source projects on GitHub that provide source code and instructions to deploy services for various uses with the MedTech service.
Links to OSS projects on the GitHub website are for informational purposes only and do not constitute an endorsement or guarantee of any kind. You should review the information and licensing terms on the OSS projects on GitHub before using it.
MedTech service GitHub projects
- microsoft/iomt-fhir: Open-source version of the Azure Health Data Services MedTech service managed service. Can be used with any Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR®) service that supports FHIR R4®
Device and FHIR destination mappings
- IoMT Connector Data Mapper: Tool for editing, testing, and troubleshooting MedTech service Device and FHIR destination mappings. Export mappings for uploading to the MedTech service in the Azure portal or use with the open-source version.
- microsoft/fitbit-on-fhir: Bring Fitbit® data to a FHIR service.
microsoft/healthkit-on-fhir: Bring Apple® HealthKit® data to a FHIR service.
microsoft/healthkit-to-fhir: Provides a simple way to create FHIR Resources from HKObjects
Fit on FHIR
- microsoft/fit-on-fhir: Bring Google Fit® data to a FHIR service.
Health Data Sync
- microsoft/health-data-sync: A Swift® library that simplifies and automates the export of HealthKit data to an external store.
In this article, you learned about the open-source projects for the MedTech service.
To learn about the different deployment methods for the MedTech service, see
FHIR® is a registered trademark of Health Level Seven International, registered in the U.S. Trademark Office and is used with their permission.