What is Azure Native New Relic Service?
Azure Native ISV Services enable you to easily provision, manage, and tightly integrate independent software vendor (ISV) software and services on Azure. This Azure Native ISV Service is developed and managed by Microsoft and New Relic.
New Relic is a full-stack observability platform that enables a single source of truth for application performance, infrastructure monitoring, log management, error tracking, real-user monitoring, and more. Combined with the Azure platform, use Azure Native New Relic Service to help monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize Azure services and applications.
Azure Native New Relic Service in Marketplace enables you to create and manage New Relic accounts by using the Azure portal with a fully integrated experience. Integration with Azure enables you to use New Relic as a monitoring solution for your Azure workloads through a streamlined workflow, starting from procurement and moving all the way to configuration and management.
You can create and manage the New Relic resources by using the Azure portal through a resource provider named
NewRelic.Observability. New Relic owns and runs the software as a service (SaaS) application, including the New Relic organizations and accounts that are created through this experience.
For New Relic accounts that you create by using Azure Native New Relic Service, customer data is stored and processed in the region where the service was deployed. Currently, Azure Native New Relic Service does not support Sovereign Cloud.
For accounts that you create directly by using the New Relic portal and use for linking, New Relic determines where the customer data is stored and processed. Depending on the configuration at the time of setup, this might be on or outside Azure.
Azure Native New Relic Service provides the following capabilities:
- Easily onboard and use New Relic as a natively integrated service on Azure.
- Get a single bill for all the resources that you consume on Azure, including New Relic.
- Automatically monitor subscription activity and resource logs for New Relic.
- Automatically monitor metrics by using New Relic.
- Use a single experience to install and uninstall the New Relic agent on virtual machines and app services.
New Relic links
For more help with using Azure Native New Relic Service, see the New Relic documentation.
- For more information on the New Relic and Azure partnership, see New Relic & Azure Partnership.
- For more help with using Azure Native New Relic Service, see the New Relic documentation.
- To find New Relic in Azure, visit the pay-as-you-go listing in Azure Marketplace.