Azure Static Web Apps hosting plans
Azure Static Web Apps is available through two different plans, Free and Standard. See the pricing page for Standard plan costs.
(For personal projects)
(For production apps)
|Azure DevOps integration
|Globally distributed static content
|Free, automatically renewing SSL certificates
|3 per app
|10 per app
|Max app size
|250 MB per app
|500 MB per app
|2 per app
|5 per app
|APIs via Azure Functions
Bring your own Functions app
|Authentication provider integration
|Assign custom roles with a function
|Service Level Agreement (SLA)
Selecting a plan
The following scenarios can help you decide if the Standard plan best fits your needs.
- Expected traffic volumes exceed bandwidth maximums.
- The existing Azure Functions app you want to use either has triggers and bindings beyond HTTP endpoints, or can't be converted to a managed Functions app.
- Security requirements that require a custom provider registration.
- The site's web assets total file size exceed the storage maximums.
- You require formal customer support.
- You require more than three staging environments.
See the quotas guide for limitation details.
You can move between Free or Standard plans via the Azure portal.
Go to your Static Web Apps resource in the Azure portal.
Under the Settings menu, select Hosting plan.
Select the hosting plan you want for your static web app.