New refresh scenarios
This content is archived and is not being updated. For the latest documentation, see Microsoft Dynamics 365 product documentation. For the latest release plans, see Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform release plans.
These release notes describe functionality that may not have been released yet. To see when this functionality is planned to release, please review What’s new and planned for business intelligence. Delivery timelines and projected functionality may change or may not ship (see Microsoft policy).
Support new refresh scenarios, such as:
- Cancellation of refreshes
- Include others on CC for refresh failure emails
- Single sign-on for Snowflake in Direct Query mode
- Multiple credentials per data source in the Gateway
Tell us what you think
Help us improve Power BI by discussing ideas, providing suggestions, and giving feedback.
- Use the Power BI Ideas site to provide suggestions for improving the product.
- Use the feedback area (Feedback or Is this page helpful?) at the lower right of this page to provide suggestions for improving the content in release notes.