Deep LinkedIn Integration
This content is archived and is not being updated. For the latest documentation, see Microsoft Dynamics 365 product documentation. For the latest release plans, see Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform release plans.
Dynamics 365 for Marketing provides deep LinkedIn integration for generating leads from professional networks and relationships. New integration features let you run journeys specifying targeting on LinkedIn and leverage resulting interactions for orchestration, scoring and segmentation.
Deep LinkedIn integration brings:
- Optimized and high-quality engagement on LinkedIn through account-based marketing.
- Generation of more highly qualified leads to be nurtured from within Dynamics 365 for Marketing and an increase in the marketing return on investment.
Dynamics 365 for Marketing can already sync leads captured using LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms. We are expanding on this capability by adding the following functionality:
- Integrate Dynamics 365 for Marketing segments with LinkedIn-matched audiences.
- Orchestrate journeys that includes triggers that react to submission from LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms.
- Evaluate the success of your LinkedIn targeting via engagement statistics in Dynamics 365 for Marketing.
- Generate leads in Dynamics 365 for Marketing on the account level when retrieving form submissions from LinkedIn.
- Nurture leads via lead scoring based on LinkedIn form submission interactions.