This content is archived and is not being updated. For the latest documentation, see Microsoft Dynamics 365 product documentation. For the latest release plans, see Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform release plans.
These release notes describe functionality that may not have been released yet. To see when this functionality is planned to release, please review Summary of what’s new. Delivery timelines and projected functionality may change or may not ship (see Microsoft policy). For detailed information about our products, visit the Talent documentation.
Based on customer feedback, Attract has been enhanced with applicant tracking system capabilities to support an organization's sourcing and hiring needs.
- Enhanced options for completion of activities, including an overview of status, setting up activities for all personas, creating mandatory activities, and dependent workflow in execution of activities.
- Enables recruiters and hiring managers to have visibility into the upper pipeline of sourcing with the tracking of prospects, ability to push prospects from LinkedIn (using LinkedIn Recruiter), and the bringing together of a unified profile for a candidate with the information that is known from LinkedIn (candidate opt-in), HR, and Office Graph (productivity for internal candidates).
External job posting and career site:
Enables recruiters to post jobs to the Talent Career Site, LinkedIn Recruiter, as well as other major job boards.
Fresh, modern, and branded company career site. Candidates can search and apply for jobs on the site, and the site allows for an extensible application process using YouTube, iframes, and more.
- Identify the best fit for your company's culture early in the assessment process.
Email template library and branding:
- Create a library of predefined, brandable content using placeholders, save templates and define template rules including enforcing use of templates for specific scenarios or allow selection from template library, as well as ability to strictly enforce template or allow override of template text.
- Manage all current and past candidates and prospects in shared and personal talent pools.
- Ability to assign Hiring Manager or Recruiter roles to all your Azure Active Directory users. Then, when participants are added as hiring team members, they can only be assigned those roles for a job as per the role definition done by the admin.
- Create view-only users for an application as well as Super users who can manage all aspects of any job.
- Enabling faster interview scheduling for internal candidates. Interview schedulers will now be able to view the calendar availability and status for all the internal candidates. They will also have an option to include the internal candidate's availability into the schedule recommendation.
- Admins will be able to create offer package templates and associate rules for defining the boundaries of offer values. An offer creator can create the offer package for the candidate, send for approval as necessary, and then share the offer with the candidate. Candidates can digitally accept the offer using electronic signature providers.
EEO & OFCCP support:
- Enable EEO & OFCCP questionnaires for candidates applying for US jobs. Admins would be able to extract compliance reports as well.