This certification will retire on June 30, 2023. You will no longer be able to earn this certification after this date. Certification renewal will be available until December 31, 2023. Learn more.
If you’re a functional consultant or a business user with a deep understanding of manufacturing industry standards, this certification might be for you. You also need experience configuring and implementing Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management to meet the needs of your organization. Supply chain management, manufacturing functional consultants are key resources who work with developers, solution architects, project managers, and functional consultants in finance, commerce, and supply chain.
If you need more experience before you try to earn this certification, here are some suggestions:
- Study the supply chain management and supply chain management, manufacturing modules on Microsoft Learn, and complete more hands-on practice.
- Sign up for an instructor-led training course that covers the MB-300 or MB-320 track.
- Take part in the community at community.dynamics.com, or join a user group.
- Shadow a manufacturing functional consultant in a manufacturing workstream.
- Get a mentor, tour manufacturing lines, and learn how things are made.
- Ask questions, and learn from experts and customers.
The English language version of this certification was updated recently. Exam MB-300 was updated on March 15, 2023. Exam MB-320 was updated on October 16, 2020. Review the study guides linked on the exam pages for details about changes.