Renewal for Microsoft Certified: Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate
If you have this certification and it will expire within six months, you are eligible to renew. Show that you have kept current with the latest Windows Server updates by passing the renewal assessment. You can also prepare to renew with the curated collection of learning modules.
Skills measured in renewal assessment:
- Manage hybrid workloads with Azure Arc
- Windows Server update management
- Run containers on Windows Server
- Implement remote access
- Implement a hybrid file server infrastructure
- Configure BitLocker disk encryption for Windows IaaS Virtual machines
- Implement Windows Server failover clustering
- Troubleshoot on-premises and hybrid networking
Job role: administrator identity-access-admin ip-admin network-engineer security-engineer support-engineer technology-manager
Prepare for the renewal assessment
Use this collection of learning modules to help you prepare for the Microsoft Certified: Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate renewal assessment.