The CNTK NuGet package is a NuGet package containing the necessary libraries and assemblies to enable .NET and Windows C++ applications to perform CNTK model evaluation. There are 3 NuGet packages:
- CNTK.CPUOnly: provides CNTK C#/.NET Managed Library and C++ Library for CPU only machines.
- CNTK.GPU: provides CNTK C#/.NET Managed Library and C++ Library for GPU enabled machines.
- CNTK.UWP.CPUOnly: provides CNTK C++ UWP Eval Library for applications using Universal Windows Platform (UWP) on CPU only machines.
The package may be obtained through the NuGet Package Manager inside Visual Studio by searching for "CNTK", or downloaded directly from nuget.org:
The current version is
The CNTK NuGet packages may be installed on a Visual C++, .NET(C#, VB.Net, F#, ...), or UWP projects. The NuGet package contains both debug and release versions of C++ library and DLLs, and the release version of C# assembly and its dependent DLLs. Once installed the project will contain a reference to the managed DLL and the required dependent binary libraries will be copied to the output directory after building the project.
For instructions on how to install a NuGet package, please refer to the NuGet documentation at: https://docs.nuget.org/consume/installing-nuget
The current release of CNTK Eval NuGet Packages support the following interfaces
- CNTK Library Managed Eval Interface
- CNTK Library Managed Training Interface
- CNTK Library C++ Eval Interface
There is a Linux equivalent set of libraries (albeit not available through NuGet) that enables CNTK model evaluations in Linux using C++. Refer to the CNTK Evaluation on Linux page for details.
Legacy applications using CNTK EvalDLL interface
For applications that are still using CNTK EvalDLL interface, which only supports the model-v1 format, please use the Microsoft.Research.CNTK.CpuEval-mkl NuGet package:
- https://www.nuget.org/packages/Microsoft.Research.CNTK.CpuEval-mkl: supports CPU Only, implements EvalDll C# Interface and EvalDll C++ Interface.