As a candidate for this exam, you’re a solution architect who:
- Leads successful implementations.
- Focuses on how solutions address the broader business and technical needs of organizations.
This role requires you to have the ability to identify opportunities to solve business problems.
You should have functional and technical knowledge of:
- Microsoft Power Platform
- Dynamics 365 customer engagement apps
- Related Microsoft cloud solutions
- Other third-party technologies
You apply knowledge and experience throughout an engagement. You perform proactive and preventative work to:
- Increase the value of the customer’s investment.
- Promote organizational health.
As a candidate for this exam, you should have experience across functional and technical disciplines of Microsoft Power Platform. You should be able to facilitate design decisions across development, configuration, integration, infrastructure, security, licensing, availability, storage, and change management. In this role, you balance project's business needs while meeting functional and non-functional requirements.
The English language version of this exam was updated on September 26, 2023. Review the study guide linked in the “Tip” box for details about the latest changes. If a localized version of this exam is available, it will be updated approximately eight weeks after this date. While Microsoft makes every effort to update localized versions as noted, there may be times when the localized versions of this exam are not updated on this schedule.
Passing score: 700. Learn more about exam scores.
Part of the requirements for: Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Solution Architect Expert
Related exams: noneGo to Learn Profile
- The English language version of this exam was updated on September 26, 2023. Review the study guide linked in the preceding “Tip” box for details about the skills measured and latest changes.
- Perform solution envisioning and requirement analyses (35–40%)
- Architect a solution (40–45%)
- Implement the solution (15–20%)
Two ways to prepare
As a Microsoft Power Platform solution architect, you lead successful implementations and focus on how solutions address the broader business and technical needs of organizations.
Recommended training resources to help you prepare for required exams and earn your certification.
Explore all certifications in a concise training and certifications guide.
Check out an overview including fundamentals, role-based and specialty certifications for Dynamics 365 and Power Platform.
Boost your odds of success with this great offer.
Get help through Microsoft Certification support forums. A forum moderator will respond in one business day, Monday-Friday.
Review and manage your scheduled appointments, certificates, and transcripts.
Learn more about requesting an accommodation for your exam.
Review the exam policies and frequently asked questions.