MCSA: Windows Server 2012
- Install and configure servers
- Configure server roles and features
- Configure Hyper-V
- Deploy and configure core network services
- Install and administer Active Directory
- Create and manage Group Policy
- Deploy, Manage, and Maintain Servers
- Configure File and Print Services
- Configure Network Services and Access
- Configure a Network Policy Server Infrastructure
- Configure and Manage Active Directory
- Configure and Manage Group Policy
- Configure and Manage High Availability
- Configure File and Storage Solutions
- Implement Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Configure Network Services
- Configure the Active Directory Infrastructure
- Configure Access and Information Protection Solutions
Two ways to prepare
Get help through Microsoft Credentials support forums. A forum moderator will respond in one business day, Monday-Friday.
Microsoft Applied Skills or Microsoft Certifications? Choose the path that fits your career goals, desired skillset, and schedule.
Check out an overview of fundamentals, role-based and specialty certifications.
Boost your odds of success with this great offer.
Review and manage your scheduled appointments, certificates, and transcripts.
Celebrate your accomplishment with your network. Claim your Microsoft Certification badge, and add it to LinkedIn, your résumé, and more.