Supported platforms for .NET MAUI apps
.NET Multi-platform App UI (.NET MAUI) apps can be written for the following platforms:
- Android 5.0 (API 21) or higher.
- iOS 11 or higher, using the latest release of Xcode.
- macOS 10.15 or higher, using Mac Catalyst.
- Windows 11 and Windows 10 version 1809 or higher, using Windows UI Library (WinUI) 3.
.NET MAUI Blazor apps have the following additional platform requirements:
- Android 7.0 (API 24) or higher is required
- iOS 14 or higher is required.
- macOS 11 or higher, using Mac Catalyst.
.NET MAUI Blazor apps also require an updated platform specific WebView control. For more information, see Blazor supported platforms.
.NET MAUI apps for Android, iOS, and Windows can be built in Visual Studio. However, a networked Mac is required for iOS development.
Additional platform support
.NET MAUI also includes Tizen support, which is provided by Samsung.