Canadian Payroll Year-End and Tax Updates for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013
This page contains the Canadian Payroll Year-End/Tax Update for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013.
Mainstream Support for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 will end on 4/10/2018 which means that at that point in time, you will no longer receive tax and year end updates.
The 2017 Canadian Payroll Year-End Update and 2018 Tax Update includes the following changes: RELEASED
T4, T4A and RL-1 XML changes
No T4 or T4A form changes
- Canada Employment Insurance (EI)
- Canada Pension Plan (CPP)
- Canada Income Tax
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Northwest Territories
- QPIP Tax
- QPP Tax
- Quebec Provincial tax
This will be translated to French
Software Development Number for XML - RQ-17-01-217 RL-1 Slip Authorization number FS1701235 (enter in the Payroll T4/R1 Print window)
Don’t forget to check out the Dynamics GP Support and Services Blog for posts and videos created by the Dynamics GP Support Teams. Here is a quick way to find answers to commonly asked questions, new issues, release dates, etc.
- It is recommended to have a working backup of the following items
before applying any patch file:
- DYNAMICS database
- All Company databases
- Reports.dic - export the reports through Customization Maintenance (Tools | Customize | Customization Maintenance)
- Forms.dic - export the forms through Customization Maintenance (Tools | Customize | Customization Maintenance)
- eConnect PRE and POST Procedures if customized.
- Download and review the documentation PDF below.
- The Year-End/Tax Update is inclusive of all previous hot fixes, service packs, and year-end downloads.
|Install January Hotfix for latest Quebec taxes and fixes ***Translations and prior patch installs.||2013 Canadian Payroll Tax Update||CAN17YETax.pdf|
Issues with File Exchange/Downloads, visit this page to troubleshoot file-exchange issues If you continue to have issues, please email PartnerSourceBusinessCenter@microsoft.com, they can assist.
For technical support questions, contact your partner or direct your questions to the Support for Business hub: https://serviceshub.microsoft.com/supportforbusiness/create
CustomerSource Help and How-To Resources
To access the downloadable material within this content as previously found on CustomerSource, users will need to have the same customer account access. Click here to view more information.