Tax Calculation service – supporting tax in transfer order (preview)
This content is archived and is not being updated. For the latest documentation, go to What's new or changed in Dynamics 365 Finance. For the latest release plans, go to Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform release plans.
|Enabled for||Public preview||General availability|
|Users by admins, makers, or analysts||Apr 16, 2021||Oct 8, 2021|
Tax Calculation service is a configurable globalization microservice that enhances the tax determination and calculation capabilities in Dynamics 365 Finance, Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, and Dynamics 365 Project Operations. Tax service provides a flexible tax determination matrix and configurable tax calculation designer to comply with local tax regulations.
This feature is part of the Tax Calculation service to support indirect tax determination, calculation, posting, and settlement on inventory transfer order transaction's by leveraging the Tax Calculation service capabilities.
- Indirect tax determination, calculation, and posting support for shipping transfer orders.
- Indirect tax determination, calculation, and posting support for receiving transfer orders.
- Indirect tax settlement support for transfer order transactions.
- VAT ID determination support for shipping transfer orders.
- VAT ID determination support for receiving transfer orders.
Thank you for your idea
Thank you for submitting this idea. We listened to your idea, along with comments and votes, to help us decide what to add to our product roadmap.