Invoke process automation flows to create quality orders
This content is archived and is not being updated. For the latest documentation, go to What's new or changed in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management. For the latest release plans, go to Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform release plans.
Some of the functionality described in this release plan has not been released. Delivery timelines may change and projected functionality may not be released (see Microsoft policy). Learn more: What's new and planned
|Enabled for||Public preview||General availability|
|Users by admins, makers, or analysts||May 27, 2021||To be announced|
This feature provides the following business benefits:
- Businesses can use a no-code experience to automate repetitive processes, thus gaining efficiency and accuracy.
- Businesses don't need to pay developers for automating tasks, thus reducing costs.
- Reduces customizations that businesses typically do to orchestrate business processes, thus keeping a more standard code base and making updates easier.
This feature uses Microsoft Power Apps or Internet of Things (IoT) sensor signals to invoke a Power Automate flow to drive business processes. It includes a template for event-driven creation of quality orders on manufactured items. The feature provides the following:
- Enables workers to create quality orders in response to IoT signals, bar code scans, and other sources of information.
- Includes a Power Automate application template for creating quality orders.
- Enables admins to customize and deploy the application template using a no-code experience.
Invoke process automation flows to create quality orders (docs)