Author personalized content across email, SMS, and push notifications through a new point-and-click interface
This content is archived and is not being updated. For the latest documentation, go to What's new in Dynamics 365 Marketing. For the latest release plans, go to Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform release plans.
|Enabled for||Public preview||Early access||General availability|
|Admins, makers, marketers, or analysts, automatically||Apr 30, 2021||-||Aug 2, 2021|
Personalization is key to driving engagement with your customers. But the complexity of setting up personalized content can decrease productivity. With this release, you can easily create personalized content across email, SMS, and push messages with a point-and-click interface that guides you through all your available data.
- Clear "Personalization" button in rich text editor tool bar.
- Search and browse all your available data to easily personalize content.
- New, dedicated panel for all personalized content.
- Personalized text highlighted in email content.
- Personalize SMS and push messages.
This feature will be available in United States/Europe/United Kingdom/Australia geography in August, and Canada/Asia Pacific geography in October. Availability in other geographies will be communicated at a later date.