Improve journey effectiveness with a built-in cross-journey aggregate dashboard
This content is archived and is not being updated. For the latest documentation, go to What's new in Dynamics 365 Marketing. For the latest release plans, go to Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform release plans.
|Enabled for||Public preview||Early access||General availability|
|Admins, makers, marketers, or analysts, automatically||Apr 30, 2021||-||Aug 2, 2021|
The cross-journey dashboard, built with Power BI, presents metrics, views, and KPIs summarized across single or multiple journeys, providing you with a deep understanding of journey, channel, and content performance. The built-in dashboard focuses on engagement goals, so you can fine-tune the effectiveness of your journeys, channels, and content.
- Evaluate the success of journeys against your objectives.
- Troubleshoot journeys by identifying areas of friction.
- Present journey effectiveness KPIs to stakeholders.
- Discover what is working so that you can amplify or recreate the same approach elsewhere.
- Understand the effectiveness of various channels of communication.
This feature will be available in United States/Europe/United Kingdom/Australia geography in August, and Canada/Asia Pacific geography in October. Availability in other geographies will be communicated at a later date.