Self-service scheduling for your customers
This content is archived and is not being updated. For the latest documentation, go to New and upcoming features in Field Service. For the latest release plans, go to Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform release plans.
|Enabled for||Public preview||Early access||General availability|
|Users by admins, makers, or analysts||Apr 26, 2021||-||-|
Improve your customers' scheduling experiences by providing flexibility to schedule on their own time directly from their devices. This will provide your customers a more personalized experience, reducing scheduling errors and rescheduling events. Reduce your organization's back-office costs by reducing scheduling call volume, freeing up resources to focus on customer service.
This new experience will be enabled with the following key features:
- Self-schedule from any device with a responsive customer-focused interface hosted on Power Apps portals.
- Customers gain access via direct invitations that can be automatically sent to your current or new customers.
- Apply themes and branding to the experience to match your own company styles, giving a consistent look and feel across your own web properties.
- When customers schedule, the experience will offer available time slots based on real-time resource availability, location, and skills.
- Collect important preservice customer information as part of the scheduling request.
- Fast solution deployment so you can quickly empower your customers.
Enable customers to self-schedule service appointments in Field Service (docs)