Increase agent productivity with contextual collaboration using embedded Microsoft Teams
This content is archived and is not being updated. For the latest documentation, go to Overview of Dynamics 365 Customer Service. For the latest release plans, go to Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform release plans.
|Users by admins, makers, or analysts
|Nov 5, 2021
Agents who use Dynamics 365 Customer Service can easily collaborate with anyone within their organization, such as agents from other departments, supervisors, customer service peers, or support experts, over Microsoft Teams to resolve customer issues, without leaving the case or conversation. Chats over Teams will be linked directly to Customer Service records, enabling a contextual experience.
Some of the key capabilities of this feature are as follows:
- Ability to chat with contacts from within Dynamics 365.
- Access to key Customer Service contacts, such as supervisors, queue members, and support experts.
- Access to AI-driven suggestions of agents who resolved similar cases.
- Access to recent Microsoft Teams chat lists.
- Ability to link and unlink chats to case records.
- Access to linked Microsoft Teams chats.
- Message avatar and presence, where users can easily see profile pictures of a chat participant and their availability (presence).