Manufacturing and asset management feature state updates for version 10.0.25
This content is archived and is not being updated. For the latest documentation, go to What's new or changed in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management. For the latest release plans, go to Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform release plans.
|Enabled for||Public preview||General availability|
|Users by admins, makers, or analysts||Feb 15, 2022||Apr 1, 2022|
Turning on features by default helps customers stay current with the latest manufacturing and asset management capabilities of Supply Chain Management.
Mandatory features with the 10.0.25 release
These features have become mandatory and can no longer be disabled.
- Improvements to the Approve and Transfer jobs dialogs: Adds two new fields (Approval group and From date) to the Approve and Transfer jobs dialogs. These fields improve the overview of which jobs are going to be approved or transferred.
- Feature for locking job card device and job card terminal so that they can be sanitized
- Production floor execution
- A new button to Stop break has been added to the Job Card Terminal page: Adds a new Stop break button, which is needed when the parameter Lock employee is selected on the Configure Job Card Terminal page. When the Lock employee parameter is selected, the Job Card Terminal page does not return to the sign-in page when a worker makes registrations (for example, when a worker registers a break). With this configuration, workers must select Stop break when returning from a break in order to continue the current job or register on any other activity.
- Enable automatic generation of license plate number when reporting as finished in the job card device: Makes it possible to configure whether license plate numbers should be automatically generated or entered manually when reporting as finished from the job card device.
- License plate for reporting as finished added to the Job Card Device
- Print label from Job Card Device: Enables printing a label when reporting as finished from the job card device. The label is part of document routing and enabled in the Configure job card for devices page.
- Enable partial receipt of subcontracted items and fix an issue with the calculation of scrap for BOM lines of type Vendor: Enables partial receipt of subcontracted items. Previously, when reporting a partial quantity on a purchase order for a subcontracted service item, the full quantity was updated on the related picking list journal on the production order. Now, the correct partial received quantity is updated. This feature also fixes an issue with an incorrect updated scrap quantity when using the bill of material (BOM) lines of type Vendor.
Enabled-by-default features with the 10.0.25 release
These features will be turned on by default but can still be manually disabled. These are all targeted to become mandatory with 2022 release wave 2.
- Show full serial, batch, and license plate numbers in the production floor execution interface: This feature provides an improved experience for viewing lists of serial, batch, and license plate numbers in the production floor execution interface. The display changes from a card view with a limited number of characters to a list view that provides enough space to show the full values. The list also provides the ability to search for specific numbers.
- Job search for the production floor execution interface: This feature makes it possible to add a search field to the production floor execution interface. Workers can search by entering text or scanning a bar code.
- Override default production reservation
Features transitioning to being generally available with the 10.0.25 release
- Counter-based maintenance enhancements
- Apply rules for grouping work orders while running a maintenance plan
- Improved production catch weight quantity picking: This feature lets you use production catch weight quantity picking, provided you only change the catch weight quantity. It also lets you adjust the production catch weight quantity in a direction that is different from the nominal quantity.
What's new or changed in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management 10.0.25 April 2022 (docs)