Data and AI
This content is archived and is not being updated. For the latest documentation, go to What's new in Dynamics 365 Marketing. For the latest release plans, go to Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform release plans.
Some of the functionality described in this release plan has not been released. Delivery timelines may change and projected functionality may not be released (see Microsoft policy). Learn more: What's new and planned
- Win customer attention by creating conditional dynamic content with easy-to-use no-code experiences.
- Measure campaign effectiveness with a new channel analytics dashboard.
- Quickly create emails with enhanced reusable content fragments.
- Quickly personalize emails using predefined dynamic text, without the need to know the underlying data structure.
- Connect Dynamics 365 Customer Insights with customer journey orchestration when using your own data lake.