This content is archived and is not being updated. For the latest documentation, go to What's new in Dynamics 365 Marketing. For the latest release plans, go to Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform release plans.
Some of the functionality described in this release plan has not been released. Delivery timelines may change and projected functionality may not be released (see Microsoft policy). Learn more: What's new and planned
- Target the right contacts and leads using the reimagined, easy-to-use segmentation builder.
- Continue the conversation with your customers by acting on their SMS replies.
- Create more personalized journey variations using multiple journey branches.
- Create emails faster with precise drag-and-drop, in-context menus, and easy-select interactions.
- Use outbound subscription centers in real-time journeys.
- Create individualized journeys by adding conditions based on attributes captured as part of the event trigger.
- Create content faster using improved email layout templates.
- Use additional triggers to create customer journeys.