Quickly implement sequences using ready-to-use and preconfigured templates
This content is archived and is not being updated. For the latest documentation, go to Overview of Dynamics 365 Sales. For the latest release plans, go to Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform release plans.
|Enabled for||Public preview||Early access||General availability|
|Admins, makers, marketers, or analysts, automatically||-||-||May 13, 2022|
Template sequences can help customers to accelerate your sales processes with faster and easier implementation. These sequences are defined based on industry best practices and proven business processes to help you determine a consistent approach to connect with your customers.
Key business benefits:
- Ready-to-use and preconfigured sequences
- Based on industry best practices and proven business processes
- Faster and easier implementation
- Provide guidance on usage of various branching and other sequence capabilities
You can use sequence templates to quickly get started with sequences. Sequence templates provide a set of activities to guide sellers with the next best action to take in a specific scenario, such as getting introduced to a lead and winning the deal.
Sequence templates are available for common scenarios, such as an incoming lead on a website. You can customize the template by adding and removing steps in accordance with your organization's requirements. The following templates are available by default:
- Follow up when contacts don't show up
- High volume outbound prospecting
- Invite to an upcoming event
- Meeting for product demo requests
- Upcoming account renewal
- Webinar follow up
Sequence templates (docs)