Planning feature state updates for 10.0.29
|Enabled for||Public preview||General availability|
|Users by admins, makers, or analysts||Aug 1, 2022||Oct 1, 2022|
Turning on features by default helps customers stay current with the latest planning capabilities of Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management.
Features becoming mandatory with the 10.0.29 release
These features have become mandatory and can no longer be disabled.
- Auto-firming for Planning Optimization: Allows auto-firming of planned orders after Planning Optimization runs. This will automatically firm planned orders falling within the firming time fence.
- Margins for Planning Optimization
- Negative days for Planning Optimization
- Parallel authorizing of adjusted demand forecast: Allows parallel authorizing of adjusted demand forecast from the Adjusted demand forecast page.
- Planned order firming with filtering
- Planned production orders for Planning Optimization
- Purchase trade agreements for Planning Optimization
- Saved views for planned orders
Features becoming enabled by default with the 10.0.29 release
These features will be turned on by default but can still be manually disabled. These are all targeted to become mandatory with 2023 release wave 1.
- Batchable firming and consolidation for planned bulk and pack batch orders: Lets you use batch jobs to firm and consolidate planned bulk and pack orders.
- Include items with on-hand when pre-processing filters are enabled
- Infinite capacity scheduling for Planning Optimization