Set Up Warehouse Employees
Each user who performs warehouse activities must be set up as a warehouse employee assigned to one default location and potentially more non-default locations. This user setup filters all warehouse activities across the database to the employee's location so that the employee can only perform the warehouse activities at the default location. A user can be assigned to additional non-default locations for which the employee can view activity lines but not perform the activities.
To set up warehouse employees
- Choose the icon, enter Warehouse Employees, and then choose the related link.
- Choose the New action.
- Select the User ID field, and then select the user to be added as a warehouse employee. Choose the OK button.
- In the Location Code field, enter the code of the location where the user will be working.
- Select the Default check box to define the location as the only location where the employee can perform warehouse activities.
- Repeat these steps to assign other employees to locations or assign non-default locations to existing warehouse employees.
See related Microsoft training
Submit and view feedback for