What's new and changed in Dynamics 365 Commerce 10.0.16 (February 2021)
This article lists features that are either new or changed in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce 10.0.16. This version has a build number of 10.0.689 and is available on the following schedule:
- Preview of release: November 2020
- General availability of release (self-update): January 2021
- General availability of release (auto-update): February 2021
Features included in this release
The following features are included in this release. The feature titles link to additional information on the Release plans site. Additional links point to additional documentation that is currently available for that feature. Most of these features must be enabled using Feature management before you can use them.
- Leverage the Dynamics 365 Commerce pricing engine to create a sales quote in Dynamics 365 Sales
- For more information, see Use the Dynamics 365 Commerce pricing engine with Dynamics 365 Sales
- Customize transactional emails by mode of delivery
- For more information, see Customize transactional emails by mode of delivery
- Upload and serve static files
- For more information, see Upload and serve static files
- Clear system discounts from a sales line or sales transaction
- For more information, see Online and offline point of sale (POS) operations
- Enable multiple pickup delivery modes for customer orders
- For more information, see Enable multiple pickup delivery modes for customer orders
- Restrict affiliation and loyalty discounts in stores
- Gift card purchase in e-commerce
- Improved point of sale ordering and fulfillment experiences for serialized items
- For more information, see Work with serialized items in the POS
Platform updates for finance and operations apps
Dynamics 365 Commerce 10.0.16 includes platform updates. To learn more, see Platform updates for version 10.0.16 of finance and operations apps.
For information about the bug fixes that are included in this update, sign in to Lifecycle Services (LCS) and view the KB article.
Dynamics 365: 2020 release wave 2 plan
Wondering about upcoming and recently released capabilities in any of our business apps or platform?
Check out the Dynamics 365: 2020 release wave 2 plan. We've captured all the details, end to end, top to bottom, in a single document that you can use for planning.
Removed and deprecated features
The Removed or deprecated features in Dynamics 365 Commerce article describes features that have been removed or deprecated for Commerce.
- A removed feature is no longer available in the product.
- A deprecated feature is not in active development and may be removed in a future update.
Before any feature is removed from the product, the deprecation notice will be announced in the Removed or deprecated features in Dynamics 365 Commerce article 12 months prior to the removal.
For breaking changes that only affect compilation time, but are binary compatible with sandbox and production environments, the deprecation time will be less than 12 months. Typically, these are functional updates that need to be made to the compiler.