Store configurations for Retail statements
This procedure walks through configurations for the store that affect how Commerce statements get created and posted. Financial dimensions on stores are covered in another procedure. This procedure uses the USRT demo company.
- In the Navigation pane, go to Modules > Retail and Commerce > Channels > Stores > All stores.
- In the list, find and select the desired record.
- In the list, click the link in the selected row.
- Click Edit.
- The settings in the Statement/closing FastTab affect the statement creation, validation, and posting for the store. Expand the Statement/closing FastTab.
- In the Statement method field, select the method you want to use to group the statement lines by.
- Select "Yes" in One statement per day if there should only be one statement created per day when creating statements from the statement creation batch job.
- The Tender declaration calculation field defines whether tender declarations should be added together or if the last one should be used.
- In the Rounding field, select the ledger account to post rounding differences into.
- In the Maximum rounding difference field, enter the maximum rounding difference allowed.
- In the Posting field, enter the maximum total posting difference allowed for a statement.
- In the Shift field, enter the maximum total difference within a shift in a statement.
- In the Transaction field, enter the maximum total difference in a statement line.
- In the Closing method field, define whether transactions that will be included in a statement should be part of a closed shift or if they can be any transactions within the defined date/time range.
- In the End of business day field, enter a time if transactions that happen after midnight should be posted with the previous day.
- Select "Yes" in Post as business day if transactions that happen after midnight should be posted as part of the previous day.
- Select "Yes" in Split by Statement method to get statements created for each statement method defined. This action can be useful if the performance of the posting needs to be improved for stores with high transaction volumes since it will create many smaller statements that can be processed in parallel.
- In the General FastTab, in the Default customer field, you can select the customer account to use for sales to walk-in customers.