Unified Interface overview for Customer Engagement (on-premises)
Unified Interface uses responsive web design principles to provide an optimal viewing and interaction experience for any screen size, device, or orientation. Unified Interface brings all the rich experiences to any client that you are using; whether you are on a browser, tablet, or phone, you will be able to consume similar experiences. Some examples:
- Similar form experiences to update and view your records.
- Interactive dashboards across all devices to view your information and drill into it.
- Reference Panel is now available to be used with all entities supported in Unified Interface.
- We now support right-to-left (RTL) languages.
- All experiences on Unified Interface have accessibility improvements.
Enable Unified Interface in Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (on-premises)
- Go to Settings > Administration > System Settings > General tab.
- Set the Use the new Unified Interface only (recommended) to Yes.
- Select OK.
For more information about Unified Interface, see Enhanced user experience with Unified Interface for model-driven apps.
Submit and view feedback for