Platform updates for version 10.0.14 of finance and operations apps (November 2020)
This article lists the features that are included in the platform updates for version 10.0.14 of finance and operations apps. This version has a build number of 7.0.5778 and is available on the following schedule:
- Preview release: September 2020
- General availability (self-update): October 2020
- Auto-update: November 2020
Features included in this release
Enable a drop-down list on multi-line controls
- This feature adds drop-down lists/lookup capabilities for multi-line string controls. Previously, only single-line input controls permitted drop-down lists.
- For more information about enabling lookup behavior on any control, see Lookup controls.
Updates to the (Preview) Grouping in grids feature
- With this update, you can now expand/collapse groups and select or unselect all rows in a group.
- For more information, see Grid capabilities.
For information about the bug fixes that are included in this update, sign in to Microsoft Dynamics Lifecycle Services (LCS), and view the KB article.
Dynamics 365: 2020 release wave 2 plan
Wondering about upcoming and recently released capabilities in any of our business apps or platform?
Check out the Dynamics 365: 2020 release wave 2 plan. We've captured all the details, end to end, top to bottom, in a single document that you can use for planning.
Removed and deprecated platform features
The Removed or deprecated platform features article describes features that have been removed, or that are planned for removal in platform updates of finance and operations apps.
- A removed feature is no longer available in the product.
- A deprecated feature isn't in active development and might be removed in a future update.
A deprecation notice will be added in the Removed or deprecated platform features article 12 months before the removal of any feature from the product.
For breaking changes that affect only compilation time, but that are binary-compatible with sandbox and production environments, the deprecation time will be less than 12 months. Typically, these changes are functional updates that must be made to the compiler.