What's new or changed in Dynamics 365 Finance 10.0.13 (October 2020)
This article lists features that are new or changed for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance version 10.0.13. This version has a build number of 10.0.569 and is available as follows:
- Preview release: August 2020
- General availability (self-update): September 2020
- Auto-update: October 2020
Features included in this release
The following features are included in this release. The feature titles link to additional information on the Release plans site.
Dynamics 365 Finance
- Update the invoice quantities to match product receipt quantities in workflow
- Notification of related prepayment invoices marked for settlement
- Apply prepayments for finalized purchase orders to invoices
- Retained earnings calculation enhancements for financial reporting when using currency translation
- Trial balance report with transactional detail and unposted GL transactions
- Delegation of multiple purchasing work items
- Apply changes to 1099-NEC and 1099-MISC forms for 2020
- Cash flow forecast calculation – enhanced scheduling (via process automation)
- Extended Finnish localization - Finvoice 3.0
- Invoicing: Advanced notes management
- Invoicing: VAT directives on project invoices
- Regulatory Configuration Service expanded regional coverage - France
- Regulatory Configuration Service: Global Repository for simplified configuration management
- Barcode generation data source for configurable business documents
- Country/region expansion: Bahrain
- Country/region expansion: Hong Kong SAR
- Country/region expansion: Kuwait
- Country/region expansion: Oman
- Country/region expansion: Qatar
- Electronic reporting: Legal entity-specific parameters enhancements
Platform updates for finance and operations apps
Dynamics 365 Finance 10.0.13 includes platform updates. To learn more, see Platform updates for version 10.0.13 of finance and operations apps.
For information about the bug fixes included in this update, sign in to Lifecycle Services (LCS) and view the KB article.
For information about regulatory updates for Dynamics 365 finance and operations apps, see Regulatory updates. Another way to learn about regulatory updates is to sign in to LCS and view the planned regulatory updates using the issue search tool. Issue search lets you search by country, type of feature, and release.
Dynamics 365: 2020 release wave 2 plan
Wondering about upcoming and recently released capabilities in any of our business apps or platform?
Check out the Dynamics 365: 2020 release wave 2 plan. We've captured all the details, end to end, top to bottom, in a single document that you can use for planning.
Removed and deprecated features
The Removed or deprecated features in Dynamics 365 Finance article describes features that have been removed or deprecated for Dynamics 365 Finance.
- A removed feature is no longer available in the product.
- A deprecated feature is not in active development and may be removed in a future update.
Before any feature is removed from the product, the deprecation notice will be announced in the Removed or deprecated features in Dynamics 365 Finance article 12 months prior to the removal.
For breaking changes that only affect compilation time, but are binary compatible with sandbox and production environments, the deprecation time will be less than 12 months. Typically, these are functional updates that need to be made to the compiler.
Help us understand
Submit and view feedback for