Create and export vendor payments using ISO20022 payment format
This article explains how to create payment lines in the vendor payment journal and generate a vendor payment file using ISO2022 Credit transfer example.
This is the fifth procedure, out of five, that illustrates the vendor payment process using electronic reporting configurations. Use the DEMF demo data to complete this example.
- Go to Accounts payable > Payments > Payment journal.
- Click New.
- In the Name field, enter or select a value.
- Click Lines > Payment proposal > Create payment proposal.
- Expand the Records to include section.
- Click Filter.
- In the list, select the row for Vendors table and Vendor account field.
- In the Criteria field, enter or select a value. You can apply any criteria for selecting vendor transactions to pay, for this example, use DE-001 as a vendor account.
- Click OK.
- Click OK.
- Click Create payments.
- Generate an ISO20022 payment file.
- Click Generate payments.
- In the Method of payment field, enter or select a value.
- In the File name field, type a value. For this example, because of the EUR payment, the generated file will be SEPA compliant. ISO20022 credit transfer as well as other vendor payment formats can also be used for generating payments in other currencies.
- In the Bank account field, enter or select a value.
Submit and view feedback for