Configure batch-based business events
The functionality noted in this article is currently available for customers on the stand-alone Dynamics 365 Human Resources. Some or all of the functionality will be available as part of a future release on the Finance infrastructure after Finance release 10.0.25.
Customers can configure business events to run in a batch. This capability gives customers an easy way to configure and set up business events that are linked to a point in time. Business events that are available to run in a batch can be found at Human resources shared parameters > Business events.
Here are some examples of Human Resources business events that can run in a batch:
- Employee start date is approaching
- Course due soon
- Certificate overdue
- Position transition date is approaching
Configure business events to run in a batch
- Go to the business event catalog.
- Select the endpoints of the business events.
- Select Activate to activate the business events.
- On the Human Resources shared parameters page, select Business events.
- In the Days field, enter the batch job recurrence in days.
- Select Create batch jobs, and then select OK.
If you select Set default values, all the values are reset.