Enable preview features in Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare
Preview features are features that aren't complete, but are made available on a "preview" basis so customers can get early access and provide feedback.
Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare currently supports the following preview features:
- Patient trends (preview)
- Patient population dashboard (preview)
- Device data support in care management (preview)
- FHIRlink connector (preview)
- Payor data model (preview)
- Are subject to change.
- Are subject to terms of usage.
- Can have limited or restricted functionality.
- Aren't intended for production use, and can employ reduced or different privacy, security, or compliance commitments than a commercial version.
- May not be compatible with other solutions or other previews, and may not be eligible for future upgrades.
- Can be available only in selected geographic areas.
Microsoft Support doesn't support preview features for production use. Microsoft Support is, however, eager to get your feedback on the preview functionality, and might provide best effort support in certain cases.
How do I enable a preview feature?
To enable a preview feature,
Sign in to the Solution Center.
In the left navigation pane, go to Solutions, and then select Healthcare.
Select a capability to view the available previews included in the capability.
After you select a capability card, you can select All in the Filter by capability list to view all the available previews.
For each preview feature, you can
- Select Quick view to learn more about the feature, dependencies required to deploy it, and get links to more information.
- Select Try preview to set up the feature.
After you select Try preview, follow the Solution Center on-screen deployment guidance to set up the preview.
For more information on the deployment steps, go to Deploy Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare solutions powered by Dynamics 365.
On the Select environment page, if you choose a Power Platform environment that has already been opted in for preview deployments, you can manage the existing previews by selecting Manage or disable preview updates.
Post the deployment, you can also manage or disable the existing previews from the deployment environment.
How do I report an issue or provide other feedback?
If you'd like to provide feedback, offer suggestions, or report issues for a preview feature, review support for Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare. If you don't have a Support subscription, you can provide feedback at Dynamics 365 Application Ideas.